Lauren Booth's must-read letter to Tony Blair

Last week I was traveling Georgia and Florida and failed to post my article on the Tea Party before heading out. Today, while going through my mail I found an excellent letter sent to me that provided a link to Lauren Booth's letter to Tony Blair. As you know Blair is popularly known in the west as former president Bush's lapdog. He earned that title diligently. Few people know however that he is also a Zionist lapdog with a worldview that is colored by his extreme prejudice against everything Islamic and Muslim. In Booth's letter you will see the proof. It is a must read for everyone desiring to know the truth about Iran and the Middle East.

By the way, Lauren Booth is Tony Blair’s sister in law, and is a peace activist like me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Defining the Biden Doctrine

George Soros at the Davos Forum